Hey Tweakers, Everyone loves to spend time on Facebook chatting with friends, reading feeds, etc. But sometimes it becomes annoying and frustrating when someone adds you on a unknown Facebook groups and all of your Facebook newsfeeds becomes full with spammy groups post and notification and this makes you upset?
Facebook comes with an inbuilt feature that allows you to unfollow any groups which posting the spammy post in your newsfeed. Unfollowing a group is easy but its difficult and time taking when you want to unfollow groups in bulk.
So if you are thinking that How I do unfollow a group on Facebook then don’t worry, Here I am going to tell you whole steps to How to unfollow a group on Facebook step by step.
How to Unfollow a group on Facebook?
If you want to Unfollow a group then you can visit that group and click on 3 dots and you will see the Unfollow Group option. But if you want to unfollow multiple groups from one place then read given below steps.
- First of all, visit your Facebook home page.
- On the left side of the Facebook home page, You will find Groups.
- Now hit click on Groups and visit on Group page.
- Here you will get a Setting icon, click on it.
- and after that click on Following.
- A popup page will appear and you find all joined groups list.
- Now click on Unfollow whom you want to unfollow
- First of all, open your Facebook app and click on 3 dash lines.
- after that, you will see lots of options, scroll down, and find Groups.
- Now you will reach on Group page, Here you will see “Your groups”, “Discover”, “Create” tab option on the top.
- Now you have to slide those tab from right to left and find the Settings.
- After finding the Setting tab then click on it and you will see the following option.
- Here you will find all your groups in which you joined.
- Now unfollow all unwanted groups from one place… bingo
I hope guys, this article will help you to How to unfollow a group on FB from one place. if you get any difficulty in unfollowing then leave your queries in the comment box. we will surely try to solve those queries.